Personal data protection policy
Scope of the personal data protection policy
This personal data protection policy covers all data processing that results from browsing or interacting with any of our websites or social media networks where we have accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Specific information with regard to social media use is given at the end of this document.
Who is the data controller responsible for processing your personal data?
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we inform you that the personal data you give us will be processed by TAO WORKERS S.L., whose business address is Carrer Antoni Barnés i Gultreas, 8, 17005, Girona, Spain, and whose tax identification code (CIF) is B55217558. Email address: email@example.com
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
The Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for protecting the fundamental right to personal data protection at TAO WORKERS S.L. and who is also responsible for compliance with data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data is collected and for what purpose?
Below is a list of the personal data we process and their purpose.
- Create your account: Full name and email address. Creation of the account for placing orders and sending marketing information.
- Checkout: Phone number, address. Managing your order.
- Newsletter: Email address. Sending marketing information with your consent.
- Instagram: Instagram account. Sending marketing information.
- Facebook: Facebook account. Sending marketing information.
- Twitter: Twitter account. Sending marketing information.
- Pinterest: Pinterest account. Sending marketing information.
- Youtube: Youtube account. Sending marketing information.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
TAO WORKERS uses tools to analyse user profiles, behaviours and preferences to subsequently carry out targeted campaigns based on this data.
Why do we use personal data?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data is explained below:
- 1.- Pursuant to a contractual relationship with TAO WORKERS S.L.
- 2.- When you give us your consent.
- 3.- In the legitimate interests of TAO WORKERS S.L., to show you services, products and initiatives that might interest you.
- 4.- To comply with legally established obligations.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
Publication of photos and videos on the website or social media
When publishing photos and videos of our employees, customers, users or minors on the website or social media we first obtain prior, explicit, unequivocal and informed consent from the data subject, which in the case of minors under 14 years of age is given by the parents or legal guardians, as we do when compiling data for a competition or processing any other personal data.
These photos are processed in compliance with the principle of proportionality, i.e. they are processed solely and strictly for the purpose for which consent is given.
TAO WORKERS S.L. informs users that, except when there is legally established representation, they may not use the identity of other persons or disclose their personal data, hence users should bear in mind that they may disclose only personal data regarding their own identity and that are appropriate, relevant, up to date, accurate and true.
How long do we keep your data for?
TAO WORKERS S.L. stores your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was compiled. If the directive differs from the indications in this policy, it will be described in the relevant document.
Who do we disclose your data to?
TAO WORKERS S.L. will only transfer your data to the services that are indicated and in cases established by law.
No international transfers of your personal data will be made.
In the case of social media, all information and content published by the user will be subject to disclosure and sharing with other users viewing the social network, due to the nature of the service.
TAO WORKERS S.L. ensures the strictest confidentiality and privacy of the collected personal data and has therefore adopted the essential measures to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access, thereby ensuring their integrity and security.
Users agree to make diligent use of their username and password and not disclose them to third parties, and also agree to inform the company of any theft, loss or risk of third party access to their user account.
What are you rights when you provide your personal data?
You can view your personal data managed by TAO WORKERS S.L.
You can change your personal data when it is inaccurate.
You can request the deletion of your personal data.
You can ask for your personal data not to be processed.
Restriction of processing
You can request restriction to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the contested accuracy of your data is being checked.
- When TAO WORKERS S.L. no longer needs your personal data but you require it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can receive the data you have provided us online in a machine-readable format.
If you think we have not processed your personal data in accordance with regulations, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at
You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your national identity document as proof of identity.
There is no charge for exercising your rights.
Operation of social media is not controlled by TAO WORKERS S.L. and therefore the information published will be shared by all users viewing it. Furthermore, these social networks permit interaction with other users, hence a number of premises should be borne in mind, as listed below.
The purpose of using social media is to publicise and provide visibility for the products developed by TAO WORKERS S.L.
Initially, the same data protection policy as specified in this document is applied with regard to data collection, processing and transfer. Users must agree:
- Not to publish information that does not meet the requirements of accuracy, public interest and respect for persons’ dignity. In particular, users should avoid all conduct that goes against the principle of non-discrimination due to sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social situation or against the intimacy, honour and image of persons, and users will be held ultimately responsible for the accuracy and lawfulness of the content they publish.
- Not to take or publish images, videos or any other type of record without the consent of the affected parties.
TAO WORKERS S.L. does not identify with the opinions expressed by others or with the ideology of the profiles with which it is friends on any social media network.
TAO WORKERS S.L. reserves the right to delete any information published by others that is unlawful or incites others to unlawfulness, or which contains messages that harm the dignity of persons or institutions from its social media. It also reserves the right to block or report the profile posting these messages.
Recommendations for users
- Learn about the set-up and user options offered by the network.
- Adequately configure the privacy level for your social network user profile.
- Do not publish excessive information about your personal and family life.
- Be careful when posting audiovisual and graphic content on your profile, especially if it includes images of third parties.
- Do not offer data to third parties without their prior consent.
The social networks managed by TAO WORKERS S.L. are:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheAnimalsObservatory
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/theanimalsobservatory/
- Twitter: twitter.com/theanimalsobs
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.es/theanimalsobs/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCf4x1nhDfTPhioPIp0tX5kQ