- We will celebrate the beauty of the passage of time through things.
- We will be honest like animals and clever like children.
- Every morning, as we open the wardrobe, we will sing old songs for a new world.
- We will follow our instinct to the Northern Lights.
- Love above all. Equality above all. Kindness above all.
- We will play hide and seek with the stupid and the selfish. And they’ll never find us.
- We will light candles with kisses and look each other in the eyes.
- We will not respect museums that don’t tell the truth.
- We will reject any wool that’s scratchy.
- We will do things with passion, complete passion and nothing but passion.