- Customer Service
Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm CET
+34 93 262 99 14
- How can I get in touch with The Animals Observatory?
You can call us on +34 93 262 99 14, our customer service lines are open Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM, or alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I register?
Fill in the details from register form Clicking here.
- How do I retrieve my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it via the 'Sign in' section or Clicking here.
- How can I check that my order has been registered correctly?
Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. In the event you do not receive an email, please contact our customer service department.
- Can I remove an item from my order?
Yes. You can delete unwanted items from the shopping bag.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
We usually ship orders in stock within 2–5 business days , depending on the delivery address.
- How much will I pay for shipping?
EU 25€ - Free shipping for orders over 180€
South Korea, USA and Japan 50€ - Free shipping for orders over 180€
Others 60€ - Free shipping for orders over 180€
- Which forms of payment can I use to make my purchase?
Payment can be made by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB), PayPal or Bank Transfer. In case you choose bank transfer method, we will proceed your order once we receive your payment in our bank account.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes the data is transmitted using SSL encryption. Visa and MasterCard payments will only be accepted with the use of Secure Electronic Transaction (SET) protocols.
- Why has my credit card been rejected?
Your card may have been rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have been reached the card limit. Check with your bank to ensure your card has not exceeded the purchase limit set.
- Data may have been entered incorrectly. Check that you have filled all the necessary fields correctly.
- Can I apply for an invoice made out to my company?
Yes, by sending your company tax information along with your order number to email@example.com.
- Can I track my order?
- What should I do if I receive a defective item?
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the time limit for returns?
Items must be returned within 15 calendar days from receipt of an order.
- Can I exchange my items?
In order to exchange an item, you will need to return your order, after which, provided it is received in the same condition as when shipped, a refund can be processed and you can make your new purchase.
You will receive your refund within the next 30 calendar days from the reception of the product.
- How I can cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 93 262 99 14 Mon-Fri 9am-6p.m CET.
- How can I find out what the measurements of the products are?
Click here to see the size guide.