- How can I get in touch with The Animals Observatory?
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm CET and Friday from 8am to 2pm CET. Email contact: email@example.com Call center: +34 93 262 99 14
- How do I register?
Fill in the details from register form Clicking here.
- How do I retrieve my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it via the 'Sign in' section or Clicking here.
- How can I check that my order has been registered correctly?
Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive the email, please contact our customer service department. You can also check it by going into your account and there you will see all your recent orders and its status.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
We usually ship orders in stock within 2–5 business days , depending on the delivery address. If you place your order before 12:30 pm we will ship it the same day, otherwise it will be shipped next business day.
If you want to exchange or cancel any item once you have placed your order, you can request it by email within 20 minutes.Also, if you want to cancel the order, you can request it by email within 20 minutes since you place it. Once you place the order we cannot modify the shipping/billing address or other information.Only in exceptional cases you can request it by email as soon as possible.
During special promotions as Flash Sale, Sales, Mid Season, etc we can take up to more hours in order to answer all the incoming emails and phone calls. We really appreciate your patience and we kindly ask you to send only one email. The processing of the order is the same but there may be delays too. If there is any problem with your order (stock issues, cancellation, etc) we will contact you as soon as possible.
- How much will I pay for shipping?
- Belgium, Spain, France and Portugal: 10€ with UPS Standard and 30€ with UPS Express Saver.
- Rest of Europe: 15€ with UPS Standard and 30€ with UPS Express Saver.
- Others 40€.Free shipping for orders over 180€ all over the world. For more information go to our shipping conditions
- Which forms of payment can I use to make my purchase?
Payment can be made by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB), PayPal or Bank Transfer. In case you choose bank transfer method, we will proceed your order once we receive your payment in our bank account.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes the data is transmitted using SSL encryption. Visa and MasterCard payments will only be accepted with the use of Secure Electronic Transaction (SET) protocols.
- Why has my credit card been rejected?
Your card may have been rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have been reached the card limit. Check with your bank to ensure your card has not exceeded the purchase limit set.
- Data may have been entered incorrectly. Check that you have filled all the necessary fields correctly.
- Can I track my order?
- What should I do if I receive a defective item?
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the time limit for returns?
Items must be returned within 15 calendar days from the delivery date.
- Can I exchange my items?
In order to exchange an item, first you have to request a return, and after, provided we receive in the same condition as when shipped it, the refund can be processed and you can make your new purchase. You will receive your refund within the next 30 calendar days from the reception of the product.
- How I can cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 93 262 99 14 Monday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm CET and Friday from 8am to 2pm CET.
- How can I find out what the measurements of the products are?
In every product page you will find the size guide with all the information of each item.
- How do I use a promotional code?
If you have a promotional code, you can enter it during the purchase process before validating your order. You can apply it at cart page or checkout page. Once you have added the code, click 'Send' and the promotion will be applied to your final purchase total.
- Can I purchase an item in one country and send it to another?
Yes, the destination country can differ from the country of purchase. The shipping and billing address will be different on the invoice. You can send the order to any address of your choice, with the exception of post office boxes.
- Where are the products manufactured?
Our production is mainly based in Europe.
- What should I do if my order is being held in customs?
In this case you need to contact the courier. Please take into account that you may have to pay additional fees or duties so the package can be delivered. Also they can ask you other kinds of personal information that you can only provide.